Full service local moving
Forget about aching backs, broken lamps or your moving van suddenly becoming unavailable. Our professional, uniformed movers handle your goods with the utmost care, efficiency and reliability to destinations across the Interior.
The couch where you relax and tuck into watch shows at the end of a long day. The oak table that used to be your grandmother’s. The crib where you laid your firstborn down to sleep for the first two years of his life. This isn’t ‘stuff.’ This is furniture that’s a part of you.
Bighorn has become one of the moving companies Kelowna and Okanagan residents trust because we take care of your things as if they were our own. You’ll notice the difference as soon as we step in the door and roll out the red carpet to protect your floor.
Our trained and uniformed professional movers protect your furniture and deliver it to your new home with care, value and efficiency, whether it’s from Mission to West Kelowna, or Penticton to Vernon.
Is there time between your move-out date and your possession date? We offer short-term storage solutions to help make your move smooth.
- Best choice if you’d like to sit back and relax.
- Our trained and uniformed professional Kelowna movers pick up, transport, and deliver your goods.
- Same-day packing and moving, plus last-minute moving available
- Our crew has more than 30 pieces of moving equipment
- Variety of transport vans and trucks provided. Full service includes a professional driver and moving crew.
- Content packing and unpacking service available. Packing materials provided.
- Long or short-term residential storage solutions available at Bighorn Kelowna warehouse.
- Released Value Protection coverage included with all full-service moves
(Replacement Value also available at a cost)
- Best choice if you have the time and ability, or would like to pack things over days or weeks into a portable container.
- Fill a portable container or truck yourself– our Kelowna movers deliver 20ft container to your home or you can choose to fill a 1 ton, 5 ton truck, or semi trailer for same-day moves.
- Pack and move on your own timeline. Store portable containers at your home or at Bighorn’s secure warehouse.
- Moving equipment available to rent.
- Variety of transport vans and trucks available to rent. All truck rentals come with a professional driver.
- Packing materials available to rent or purchase
- Long or short-term DIY on-site container storage available at Bighorn Kelowna warehouse
Frequently asked questions about full service moving
Is your question not listed here? Go to all FAQs or start a live chat.
When will my house movers arrive on my moving day?
Bighorn Kelowna moving company dispatch will notify you via phone and email with your moving crew’s arrival time at least three business days before your moving date.
Will you disassemble and reassemble my furniture?
Bighorn’ moving team will disassemble and reassemble large items such as bed frames, tables, desks, etc. Smaller items such as dressers and night tables do not need to be dismantled. If we take it apart, we will put it back together. We do not take apart or set up cribs or change tables.
Do you provide protection for my floors?
To protect your floors, our household movers lay down floor runners to cover carpets, hardwood, etc. before we provide any moving services.
Will you move my plants?
We do not accept any liability for plants damaged during your move. All houseplants should be moved by yourself.
What should I do if something is damaged or lost during my move?
We ask that you take pictures of the damage and document everything on the work order with your moving crew leader. You will also need to notify the office once your move has been completed.
Will you move our liquids or alcohol?
Liquids can freeze or explode due to extreme temperatures and should be moved by yourself. We do not accept any liability for fluids damaged in any way or for any damage caused by your liquids to other items.